City Park Physical Therapy
City Park Physical Therapy in New Orleans provides personalized, private, expert physical therapy treatment to Lakeview and surrounding New Orleans areas.
We help each one of our patients rebuild their health by restoring them to their optimal physical abilities after an injury or illness, thru the use of the latest treatment techniques and equipment for administering physical and occupational therapy.
We will accomplish this by treating each individual with compassion, respect, and a hands-on approach.
Our patient care has a strong emphasis on:
Providing you with expert services for your specific condition. We specialize in the conservative, natural treatment of a wide variety of muscle, joint, and nervous system conditions. If we don’t have the experience to provide you the right care for your diagnosis, we’ll refer you to the appropriate specialist.Compassion and empathy. Health care is often an unpleasant experience. Not at City Park Physical Therapy. You’re not just a number. We treat you like family and you will see your physical therapy each visit.Clear communication. It’s important that our patients understand not only how we can guide them to recovery but what they can do on their own to speed up the rehabilitation process. Each of our patients receives detailed clinical education to expedite recovery.No waiting around. With rare exception, patients don’t wait around at City Park Physical Therapy. We understand your time is very valuable, so we make every attempt to see our patients for their first visit within 48 hours and for additional visits as fast as possible. Moreover, your custom treatment plan will be based on your goals. That means we will treat you for the appropriate number of visits based on your personal needs.We accept most insurance plans and will work with you. We are preferred providers for a variety of insurance plans. Please call us to learn more about your physical therapy benefits.
Have you been injured? Experiencing chronic pain?
Physical Therapy can help.(504) 309-5811
Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, injury care and wellness.
City Park Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We TreatClick To ExpandMeet Our Team
Randy J. Rose PT,President Co-Owner
Cherie C. RoseOT Vice President, Administrator, Co-Owner
Adrienne StewartPT, DPT
Jean Puissegur ThomasLOTR, CHT, CHWC
- May 14, 2019Most people don’t realize just how much they rely on their hands and wrists until a problem arises. This is often the case for anyone with hand or wrist pain, which can turn many everyday activities into challenging tasks that require a strategy to
- May 7, 2019The hands and wrists are one of the main tools that we use to navigate the world around us. Whether it’s driving to work, typing away on your computer, or picking up your child, the use of your hands and wrists is absolutely vital to your ability t
- April 25, 2019Orthopedic manual therapy interventions with exercise therapy compared with exercise therapy alone provide short term benefits in reducing pain, improving function, and stairs ascending-descending time in people with knee osteoarthritis.
- April 16, 2019The term "arthritis" is used to describe more than 100 different conditions, all of which are defined by inflammation of one or more joints and a resulting set of bothersome symptoms. The exact cause in each case depends on what type of arthritis is pres
- April 9, 2019Few conditions are as well known to the general public as arthritis, which is probably because about 54 million Americans—or about 23% of the population—are currently affected by it. These figures could naturally be a bit alarming and lead so
- April 2, 2019The term juvenile arthritis includes many different inflammatory and autoimmune disorders that, like rheumatoid arthritis, cause the immune system to attack its own healthy cells in joints. It’s not clearly understood why this occurs, but both gene
- March 28, 2019Try as we might, it’s nearly impossible to avoid all pain in our lives. Whether it’s twisted ankle or a bad back, we all experience some pain at one point or another, which is why the presence of pain is by far the most common reason people s
- March 19, 2019When most people hear about physical therapy, they usually tend to think that it’s only for disabled individuals and those who are recovering from injury. While it may be true that physical therapy is perhaps most commonly used on patients that fal
- March 12, 2019Have you dealt with any pain recently—or perhaps right now—that prevents you from moving or completing certain tasks normally? If so, it’s probably due to some type of musculoskeletal disorder. This term is used to describe a wide arra
- March 5, 2019The presence of pain—especially pain that lasts for a long period of time—is perhaps the most common reason that people seek out medical help. Because pain is such a unique and subjective experience, it’s also one of the most controvers