City Park Physical Therapy
City Park Physical Therapy in New Orleans provides personalized, private, expert physical therapy treatment to Lakeview and surrounding New Orleans areas.
We help each one of our patients rebuild their health by restoring them to their optimal physical abilities after an injury or illness, thru the use of the latest treatment techniques and equipment for administering physical and occupational therapy.
We will accomplish this by treating each individual with compassion, respect, and a hands-on approach.
Our patient care has a strong emphasis on:
Providing you with expert services for your specific condition. We specialize in the conservative, natural treatment of a wide variety of muscle, joint, and nervous system conditions. If we don’t have the experience to provide you the right care for your diagnosis, we’ll refer you to the appropriate specialist.Compassion and empathy. Health care is often an unpleasant experience. Not at City Park Physical Therapy. You’re not just a number. We treat you like family and you will see your physical therapy each visit.Clear communication. It’s important that our patients understand not only how we can guide them to recovery but what they can do on their own to speed up the rehabilitation process. Each of our patients receives detailed clinical education to expedite recovery.No waiting around. With rare exception, patients don’t wait around at City Park Physical Therapy. We understand your time is very valuable, so we make every attempt to see our patients for their first visit within 48 hours and for additional visits as fast as possible. Moreover, your custom treatment plan will be based on your goals. That means we will treat you for the appropriate number of visits based on your personal needs.We accept most insurance plans and will work with you. We are preferred providers for a variety of insurance plans. Please call us to learn more about your physical therapy benefits.
Have you been injured? Experiencing chronic pain?
Physical Therapy can help.(504) 309-5811
Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, injury care and wellness.
City Park Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We TreatClick To Expand
- June 25, 2020Most cases of low back pain are short-lived—or acute—and only last for a few weeks before gradually subsiding. Getting regular physical activity and performing targeted strengthening exercises will further facilitate the healing process, and many pati
- June 16, 2020As we explored in our last newsletter, low back pain is overwhelmingly common, with tens of millions of Americans impacted by symptoms at this very moment. Each person’s situation is unique and the severity of these individual’s back pain varies, but
- June 9, 2020Low back pain is jarringly common. About one-half of all working Americans will experience symptoms at least once every year, and roughly 31 million are affected by it at any given point in time. So if you find it appropriate to place yourself in this cat
- June 2, 2020The anatomy of your spine is rather remarkable. Its complex design includes a combination of strong bones, large muscles, and flexible ligaments and tendons, which are all interconnected in a manner that provides both extreme durability and flexibility. T
- May 28, 2020Some foot conditions come on gradually, like plantar fasciitis, which starts as a stabbing pain in the heel and then often grows more severe over time. Others are more sudden, like an ankle sprains or broken toe, both of which lead to immediate pain and m
- May 19, 2020There’s no getting around it. In order to move from point A to point B, you need healthy feet and ankles. While you may not realize how crucial this is to your movements under normal circumstances, your perspective will likely change any time pain is in
- May 12, 2020All regions of the body are vulnerable to a unique set of injuries, depending on how the structures in that particular area are affected by common activities. The likelihood of injury therefore varies from one location to the next, with higher activity le
- May 5, 2020Your feet and ankles are built for durability. They are designed this way to account for the significant amount of pressure they withstand every time you perform an activity that involves standing. When running, for example, each foot takes on a force tha
- April 30, 2020In our last newsletter, we showed you why regular movement is key to overcoming knee pain and presented some of the best knee-strengthening exercises that will help you work towards this goal. These types of exercises can be extremely effective for anyone
- April 21, 2020Knee pain has a way of reminding patients that it’s there throughout most of the day. For many individuals with this type of pain, it’s the first thing they notice upon getting out of bed in the morning, and it is often felt throughout many daily acti