City Park Physical Therapy
City Park Physical Therapy in New Orleans provides personalized, private, expert physical therapy treatment to Lakeview and surrounding New Orleans areas.
We help each one of our patients rebuild their health by restoring them to their optimal physical abilities after an injury or illness, thru the use of the latest treatment techniques and equipment for administering physical and occupational therapy.
We will accomplish this by treating each individual with compassion, respect, and a hands-on approach.
Our patient care has a strong emphasis on:
Providing you with expert services for your specific condition. We specialize in the conservative, natural treatment of a wide variety of muscle, joint, and nervous system conditions. If we don’t have the experience to provide you the right care for your diagnosis, we’ll refer you to the appropriate specialist.Compassion and empathy. Health care is often an unpleasant experience. Not at City Park Physical Therapy. You’re not just a number. We treat you like family and you will see your physical therapy each visit.Clear communication. It’s important that our patients understand not only how we can guide them to recovery but what they can do on their own to speed up the rehabilitation process. Each of our patients receives detailed clinical education to expedite recovery.No waiting around. With rare exception, patients don’t wait around at City Park Physical Therapy. We understand your time is very valuable, so we make every attempt to see our patients for their first visit within 48 hours and for additional visits as fast as possible. Moreover, your custom treatment plan will be based on your goals. That means we will treat you for the appropriate number of visits based on your personal needs.We accept most insurance plans and will work with you. We are preferred providers for a variety of insurance plans. Please call us to learn more about your physical therapy benefits.
Have you been injured? Experiencing chronic pain?
Physical Therapy can help.(504) 309-5811
Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, injury care and wellness.
City Park Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We TreatClick To Expand
- May 4, 2021If there’s anything the public knows about exercise, it’s simple: doing it is good for you. This association is undoubtedly common knowledge by this point, but what many people may not fully understand is just how far these benefits go. Research conti
- April 27, 2021In our last three newsletters, we’ve looked into the most common causes of low back pain and offered some tips on what to do if and when it strikes. Taking these steps and making other smart lifestyle changes—like moving more, sitting less, and improv
- April 20, 2021Low back pain is more complex than it might appear on the surface. Many conditions can be responsible—as we discussed in our first newsletter—and there are also numerous potential factors that could play a role in the development of pain, some of whic
- April 13, 2021If you have low back pain, you’re far from alone. Tens of millions of Americans are affected by it, with some only being bothered occasionally and others burdened on a nearly constant basis. Regardless of where you fall along this spectrum, there’s a
- April 6, 2021Few conditions can compete with back pain when it comes to prevalence. As one of the most common reasons for visiting a doctor, about 25% of Americans have dealt with low back pain in just the past three months, and up to 80% of the population will encoun
- March 22, 2021Inflammation is one of the body's greatest weapons. When a foreign substance enters your body—through an infection, injury, or some other cause—the immune system kicks into action and sends out inflammatory cells that are capable of containing
- March 16, 2021In our first post, we discussed three of the most common conditions that occur in the lower leg and answered some frequently asked questions about these issues. Next, we walked you through three key exercises that you can perform on your own to alle
- March 9, 2021Lower extremity issues like shin splints, Achilles tendinitis, and plantar fasciitis are fairly common, particularly in individuals who are physically active. The gradual development of pain and resulting physical limitations often take a toll
- March 2, 2021The lower portion of your body is tougher than you might realize. Your lower leg, ankles, and feet have the tall task of bearing the brunt of your entire bodyweight any time you perform an activity that involves standing. So it’s easy to see that these
- February 22, 2021Myofascial pain syndrome is often a nagging problem that has the potential to impair one’s mobility and degrade quality of life. While strategies like improving your posture can reduce the chances of developing myofascial pain and at-home prevention mea