City Park Physical Therapy
City Park Physical Therapy in New Orleans provides personalized, private, expert physical therapy treatment to Lakeview and surrounding New Orleans areas.
We help each one of our patients rebuild their health by restoring them to their optimal physical abilities after an injury or illness, thru the use of the latest treatment techniques and equipment for administering physical and occupational therapy.
We will accomplish this by treating each individual with compassion, respect, and a hands-on approach.
Our patient care has a strong emphasis on:
Providing you with expert services for your specific condition. We specialize in the conservative, natural treatment of a wide variety of muscle, joint, and nervous system conditions. If we don’t have the experience to provide you the right care for your diagnosis, we’ll refer you to the appropriate specialist.Compassion and empathy. Health care is often an unpleasant experience. Not at City Park Physical Therapy. You’re not just a number. We treat you like family and you will see your physical therapy each visit.Clear communication. It’s important that our patients understand not only how we can guide them to recovery but what they can do on their own to speed up the rehabilitation process. Each of our patients receives detailed clinical education to expedite recovery.No waiting around. With rare exception, patients don’t wait around at City Park Physical Therapy. We understand your time is very valuable, so we make every attempt to see our patients for their first visit within 48 hours and for additional visits as fast as possible. Moreover, your custom treatment plan will be based on your goals. That means we will treat you for the appropriate number of visits based on your personal needs.We accept most insurance plans and will work with you. We are preferred providers for a variety of insurance plans. Please call us to learn more about your physical therapy benefits.
Have you been injured? Experiencing chronic pain?
Physical Therapy can help.(504) 309-5811
Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, injury care and wellness.
City Park Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We TreatClick To Expand
- October 26, 2021October is a special month for our profession, as it marks the annual National Physical Therapy Month campaign. All month long, physical therapists and physical therapist assistants around the country work to boost public awareness about physical therapy
- October 19, 2021This October, we’re celebrating National Physical Therapy Month once again. The national campaign, which has been held annually since 1981, is meant to increase public awareness about physical therapy and to highlight the various ways in which the lives o
- October 12, 2021October is National Physical Therapy Month, an annual campaign that’s intended to increase public awareness about physical therapy and highlight the multitude of ways that patients’ lives can improve from treatment. To do our part in spreading the word an
- October 5, 2021October is a special time for our profession that we’d like you to be a part of. It is National Physical Therapy Month, which is an annual opportunity for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants around the country to campaign and speak out
- September 28, 2021If you still have questions about what you can do to prevent falls, we have you covered. In our final newsletter of the month, we’re going to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about fall risk reduction to help ensure you’r
- September 21, 2021It should be clear by now that falls are a major problem in the elderly community. And as we’ve shown, active, exercise-based prevention programs are one of the most beneficial ways to help at-risk adults avoid falls by improving areas like strength, ba
- September 14, 2021As we explained in our last newsletter, falls represent one of the greatest burdens on the population over 65 years, and consequently, the entire healthcare system. While not all falls result in serious injury, those that do can have significant long-term
- September 7, 2021Although falls in older adults are responsible for nearly one million hospitalizations and tens of billions of dollars in healthcare spending, many people are not properly informed about the scope of the problem or what they can do to address it. This is
- August 24, 2021Tennis is a great form of physical activity that works out many parts of the body due to its demanding dynamics, but just like every other sport, it also comes with a risk for injury. The most common injury in the sport is called lateral epicondylitis,
- August 17, 2021So far, we’ve been primarily focusing on repetitive strain injuries (RSIs) that result from performing the same movements regularly in one’s occupation. But sports—both as a profession and a recreational activity—typically require certain motions