City Park Physical Therapy
City Park Physical Therapy in New Orleans provides personalized, private, expert physical therapy treatment to Lakeview and surrounding New Orleans areas.
We help each one of our patients rebuild their health by restoring them to their optimal physical abilities after an injury or illness, thru the use of the latest treatment techniques and equipment for administering physical and occupational therapy.
We will accomplish this by treating each individual with compassion, respect, and a hands-on approach.
Our patient care has a strong emphasis on:
Providing you with expert services for your specific condition. We specialize in the conservative, natural treatment of a wide variety of muscle, joint, and nervous system conditions. If we don’t have the experience to provide you the right care for your diagnosis, we’ll refer you to the appropriate specialist.Compassion and empathy. Health care is often an unpleasant experience. Not at City Park Physical Therapy. You’re not just a number. We treat you like family and you will see your physical therapy each visit.Clear communication. It’s important that our patients understand not only how we can guide them to recovery but what they can do on their own to speed up the rehabilitation process. Each of our patients receives detailed clinical education to expedite recovery.No waiting around. With rare exception, patients don’t wait around at City Park Physical Therapy. We understand your time is very valuable, so we make every attempt to see our patients for their first visit within 48 hours and for additional visits as fast as possible. Moreover, your custom treatment plan will be based on your goals. That means we will treat you for the appropriate number of visits based on your personal needs.We accept most insurance plans and will work with you. We are preferred providers for a variety of insurance plans. Please call us to learn more about your physical therapy benefits.
Have you been injured? Experiencing chronic pain?
Physical Therapy can help.(504) 309-5811
Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, injury care and wellness.
City Park Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We TreatClick To Expand
- August 9, 2022The neck has an incredibly important job to do. It supports the head and allows us to move it in a wide range of directions so that we can better navigate the world around us. But because of how frequently it’s used and its position in the body, as we’ve
- August 2, 2022Most of us can recall one or more occasions when the day got off to a rough start because of a stiff neck. This can be explained by the fact that neck pain ranks among the most common types of pain you can get. Statistics vary on just how many people en
- July 26, 2022Tennis is a great form of physical activity that works out many parts of the body due to its demanding dynamics, but just like every other sport, it also comes with a risk for injury. The most common injury in the sport is called lateral epicondylitis, wh
- July 19, 2022The carpal tunnel is a space at the base of the palm that contains several tendons and the median nerve, which provides sensation to most of our fingers. If these tendons and soft tissue thicken or any other swelling occurs in the area, the tunnel narrows
- July 12, 2022Most people don’t realize just how much they rely on their wrists and elbows to function properly until a problem arises. This is often the case for anyone with wrist or elbow pain, which can cause daily life to become a series of obstacles to overcome, o
- July 5, 2022In a typical day, you use your hands, wrists, and elbows extremely frequently. From vigorously brushing your teeth in the morning to switching the lights off before bed and during most other actions in between, these joints are very often in a state of mo
- June 28, 2022One of the few common shoulder diagnoses that does not directly involve the rotator cuff is adhesive capsulitis, or frozen shoulder. This condition occurs when scar tissue forms within the shoulder, causing the shoulder capsule to thicken and tighten arou
- June 21, 2022As we discussed in our first newsletter, nearly 85% of shoulder conditions involve the rotator cuff, and among the most common of these is shoulder impingement syndrome (SIS). SIS results from the rotator cuff tendons becoming compressed—or “impinged”—as
- June 13, 2022Shoulder pain can be an extremely bothersome issue in your life. Although you may not realize it, you use your shoulder on a frequent basis every day, since it permits many of the movements that involve your arms. Therefore, if a problem arises that leads
- June 7, 2022Shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint. Up to 26% of the population is currently affected by it, and it ranks third—behind back pain and knee pain—in musculoskeletal conditions that lead people to consult their doctor. About 1% of the population v