City Park Physical Therapy’s home physical therapy is for our community members that prefer to have their physical therapist come to their home. We bring needed physical therapy services right where they are most needed – we provide rehabilitation services and care coordination onsite at home.
Services we provide include:
- Physical Therapy (including: low back pain treatment, gait training, strength training, orthopedic rehab, chronic pains, neurological rehab, and manual therapy)
- Lymphedema Therapy
Some of the Benefits of Home Physical Therapy
By delivering our care in the patient’s home, we can often achieve exceptional results such as:
- Better compliance,
- Better treatment attendance,
- Decreased likelihood of relapse,
- A faster recovery.
For some of our patients, home physical therapy is a better option. Here are some reasons why a patient might consider our home physical therapy service:
- A fear of driving,
- Excessive fatigue,
- Significant challenges with walking & transfers,
- Little or no family support that might prevent attendance to our City Park Physical Therapy facility.
Who Refers to Our Home Physical Therapy Services?
Many of our patients are referred by physicians who seek options for their patients that have restricted travel abilities. Some are referred by local hospital care planners that serve the senior and low mobility community.
Finally, many patients are set to us from Home Health Agencies (after Medicare Part A benefits have been exhausted) or outpatient physical therapy clinics, when outpatient attendance is low, or patients arrive too fatigued to participate in an our outpatient therapy programs.
Need More Information?
Please give us a call to learn more about our home physical therapy services. It’s a great option for many members of our community.